Tuesday, February 01, 2005

~Take control and fly~

[CuRRent MooD:] Stable for now, though mind is pondering

[CuRRent Song:] Hillary Duff - Fly

Now doing tape recording from my old Para tapes to Windows Video...probably doing in mpeg1 though. :) come to think...time really flies...it's already 2005 upon thinking that the PPSDC (Para Para Singles Dance Comp) was on 2001! Also doing some clearing up on my Friendster list...will delete those that are not closely related to me and not contacting me...

Still doing the same things...haha...cos of all the nicks they keep changing...the pics does not reflect them...so got to look carefully...haha...

Hmmm Sunshine is online...lolx...

Back from doing some stuff...hmmm think the teacher who wanted me to help him wif some stuff had left for home already, oh well if it's impt he'll probably get to me sooner than enough. Gonna wait for morrow!

And yea, the vids are still running -.-

Ytd was nothing much, after school jus went to JP wif Sylvia, nothing much apart from her mood to play like 4 games of DDR at one go...ouch. But otherwise I was there looking for my belt which I did so unsuccessfully. Den she went off wif a sms dat's all. *shrugs* oh well...

Adobe Premiere 6.5 is irritating me. Few mins to 5, abt to knock off soon!

Ok guess I'm hopping off le...hehe...will update blog lor if got anything...today is rather a normal day, some tasks done and abt all lor...hehe...den sent my WD HDD for RMA le...PLEASE COME BACK TO ME SOON~~~

Yours,
LuKe


No comments: