Tuesday, February 15, 2005

*nudge nudge*

[CuRRent MooD:] A lil moody. In thoughts.

[CuRRent Song:] Jolin Tsai - 倒带

I do not listen to this song in normal circumstances. I dunno why I did.

*nudge*

My mind's disturbing me.

*nudge nudge*

Although yesterday's Valentine Day, but it's just like a normal day for me since I do not have a date, neither do I have a gf. For some it's some sort of Appreciation of Love day, but for me V-Day's always for lovers, though I know it's not true.

*shrugs*

In the afternoon, Alynna Jie arranged for both of us to meet in town (actually is City Hall) at ard 9pm latest, since she said she needed to go home and take dinner at 7pm. I was fine wif it, went home and do household chores. Then she called me at 8, and told me her mom just got home and fixing the dinner. OMG. Which means we will only meet later. F it. However, at least Sher made my day a lil better by calling me out of the blue and wishing me a Happy Valentine Day (which I wasn't particularly happy about).

I took a bus down to Plaza, thinking that she will probably meet at City Hall, worst case scenario. Went up Arcade to play game, when it was my turn - tossed a token into the machine, pressed start button, selected hard mode, while I was selecting the character Jie called.

"Huat ah, can meet at Orchard anot?"

-.- my bus past Orchard, ask me go Orchard. My mood dampened, since I was so sian 1/2 I had to meet her so late, den still make it later by making me go backwards to Orchard. Game just anyhow play, chose the easiest character so I could complete the game faster, was more ruthless and impatient towards the computer players and almost thrashed every of them in half an hour. Took train down to Orchard and had Vivi wanting me to call her wif regards to her prob.

Called Vivi wif my m1 line, den after like 10 or 15mins before I caught a glimpse of Jie. Vivi was talking to me so I had to move ard without tokin to Jie too much (well I was a lil pissed off by Jie anyway, so it suits me fine), we ended up at Far East Plaza area before I managed to hang up the phone and complained to Jie abt the night.

I get to meet her in Dec 2003, ended up waiting for her for more than a year before I can meet her, and now we only met up at 10pm and left each other ard 1130pm. What is that man. Does she noe that I gave her a place in my heart?

I guess a lot of people doesn't know anyway. My heart isn't anything worth much anyway.

*nudge*

Shut Up. That feeling is irritating me. A familiar feeling that I do not want to encounter now, not at this point of time. I've not recovered enough to do anything about it.

*nudge nudge*

Maybe I should really wait for 3 years to pass. There's a time for everyone I suppose.

See ya guyx -.-

.LuKe.

No comments: