Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Mmmm...I LovE ChoCoLates! =P

[CuRRent MooD:] Jovial, smiling, peaceful

[CuRRent Song:] Wait a while...mp3 loading...AM PM feat. A7 - Piece of Heaven

Today is CNY eve! Let me hereby wish everyone a Happy Lunar New Year!

Hmmmx...Chocobits says she look like this...



but wait! Chocobits, I saw you online!!!



Then again, she should look a little better than those average on-the-shelf stuff, so I went on a search...

...and found ChocoBits!

She DOES have a brand! Wooo~

Now I know her real identity...I shall uncover it...NOW!

Does she look like...this?



YUmmy. But she seems like a hoppy poppy jumpy person.



In any case Valentine's coming, I'm sure she doesn't want to be left on the shelf. Look, she has something for everyone!



and



wow ChocoBits, YOU ARE SOMETHING! *marvels*

If Chocobits is a big human sized chocolate, I'll take it and eat it into bits!!! Yum YUM!!! But oh man...*argh*!!! *sees chocobits' bf and gang taking parang and chases me*

Hey meant to be a joke ok? I'm sure Chocobits didn't take it seriously! Chocobo, explain to them~~~

*chocobits stared at me wif a demeanour of anger, I think I knew the answer...*

No, I mean chocobits, I mean Ms Jean, or Princess Jeannie, get me out of this~~~

*running for my life*

Ok, I'm being over-imaginative. Why can't I use my brains for something better? =)

Yesterday was a normal day, went back home to help my mom out wif stuff - the preps for CNY, do dis and dat...but did have time to play my games =P completed an ending, many more to go (don't ask me what I'm playing, unless you are asking me privately and prepared for an answer).

Nowadays when I'm online at night, I dun see much of the chatters ard. Is it my timing, or theirs? Well, due to my time in school, I do not need to access the net much at home and thus saved some time to gaming (my good old C&C: Zero Hour) or slping, but I can't help to think my 1.5mbps subscription is wasted apart from the IPod Mini that I'm using now...come to think, it's ex at $70 a mth - but bo bian, I'm in the pirate ship.

Anyway, I just rebuilt my system because I installed my RMA'ed 80gig WD HDD. I chose not to clone due to the excessive trash in my previous XP system, and that the drive letters really got to me (I had my WinME HDD as C:\, and WinXP as H:\) I decided to change. Darn, I took another 2 hours to figure my 80GB WinXP installation back to C:\ instead of some G:\. Some might be thinking I'm doing a dumb thing, or I'm stubborn, or some experts might find it queer I took a long time. Hey, I'm not the expert, and my new installation happened to be the System Drive and I can't change the letter through Disk Admin! I took a super big round (I reinstalled the WinXP twice or thrice) before everything is back to "normality".

My System is now...

AMD XP 2800 (abt 2.0GHz, if I didn't remember wrongly)
ECS MainBoard (forgot the model)
512 MB RAM (forgot the ulu brand)
Eagle GeForce FX 5500 256MB (some China or Taiwan brand, but serving me fine so far)
80GB Western Digital HDD (scary. Downed me only in my 3rd month of purchase, but I chose to take it as an accident.)
30GB Maxtor HDD (it used to be 40GB when it crashed, but after RMA it became 30GB...-.-, but wasn't me who RMA it so I can't say anything...)
20GB Seagate HDD (tell ya what, this baby have lasted almost 4 - 5 years already. Not bad I should say!)
LiteOn CD-RW 40x10x24x(R,RW,W)
5.1 Onboard sound (using Realtek)
Firewire Card (for video and IPod Mini)
2.1 Altec Speakers (the white ones)
420W Power
1x Aux Fan

I was comtemplating to adding on SATA HDDs, but maybe on my new system in the future?

I finally knew what's RAID anyway, abt the features of RAID 0 and 1. 0 is for performance, 1 is for data redundancy backup.

Intel and AMD really is fighting hard, AMD can really compete with Intel now for price and speed. I start to wonder whether I should go on wif my Intel plan instead of the AMD which I supported for years (due to budget constraints).

Now system's running fine...more to come!

Hopefully my Nokia 7270 will come and I will not get cheated on my first online transaction. LOLx.

Next month's target should be a DVD-RW/CD-RW which costs abt $120. My CD-RW seems to be failing me soon as it starts to scratch my discs. And yea, maybe a monitor - probably a Flat CRT instead of LCD, since I heard of the lifespan and maintenance involved with an LCD. Any experts kindly enlighten me on this?

I can still be on LCD if I want - I don't play FPSes (hence no CS and other stuff) so max fps (frames per sec) should not be a prob. I play mainly RTSes, if you wanna know the graphic intensive ones.

Wow, I am so OUT OF POINT.

Actually I don't have much to update already. I hope everyone gets a good laugh out of the Chocobits issue, but yea Jean, I'm just making a joke out of it - hope you don't mind.

Cheers everyone, Happy Lunar New Year! Hope your ang baos FAT FAT!!!

.LuKe.

Current post has pictures from the Chocobits website. If need be, I'll remove when they ask me to. Thanks for the pictures! =P

No comments: