Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Smoky smoky Singapore

[CuRRent MooD:] Smoke is irritating

[CuRRent Song:] Norma Sheffield - Look Me In The Eyes

The smoke sucks. Warm weather really sucks at times. Even Singapore has small patches of greens on fire, let alone other countries like the ever-famous Indonesia - always on fire. This time round the TV states it's past PSI 50 -.- I think it's more like a 100. You can even smell the smoke!

I'm supposed to blog abt ytd. Hmmm anything happened ytd? Not really, actually. I knoe Carnage tried asking me go Bedok have supper which was ehm, way too absurd. Then I met up wif Irene cos she needed some 'illegal stuff' haha =P

Nothing much really. In school, Ms Tang got back to me regarding her comp at home - made me so paiseh cos that's something she asked last month when I jus came into the school =P haha...was quite busy in school these days, there are more stuff for me to do but I kinda enjoyed it - better than having nothing to do since you can't learn much while doing nothing. I've ripped the Singles videos already, as for group it's pending cos dere are some interesting issues I need to find out from the CDs at home.

Papers start to cram up my comp desk already over in school. Hehe does that say that I'm busy? Yea. ;)

Intending to go for a jog, but upon realising the smoke -.- I wonder if I should change my intention. LOLx.

I think I should go. Nothing much to blog about today (^_^)

.LuKe.

No comments: