Friday, February 11, 2005

Wah...shit sia...

[CuRRent MooD:] Headache...but still ok mood...

[CuRRent Song:] Kylie Minogue - Love At First Sight

Current song should have been S.H.E.'s 对号入座 but the page took a super long time to load, by the time this page actually appeared it jumped to Miss sexy Kylie already.

Jus went toilet and bombarded some continents...and had a headache as a result. Probably ate a bit more junk than usual in CNY, that's why I'm experiencing such symptoms. Well I'll be ok soon I guess.

Yesterday...nothing much, Isabelle came to visit my family (well the time she came only my mom and I were ard) and my mum chatted wif her for like over an hour -.- it does seem that my mom quite liked her to a certain extend. Nonono...dun think of it that way - I know Erin's gonna be thinking of stupid ideas but no, no no. Haha~ she's a good friend to have, and I believe good friends we shall remain to be. In life, there are just such people in which you feel comfortable with, but they don't have to be your love partner because it might be too much a risk to do so, don't you think so?

Belle left my house ard 530pm and after I sent her downstairs to catch a cab, I went back home to change and got myself and my mom to go over to my maternal 3rd aunt's place. I've heard from Joanna the paternal side will be gathering at my paternal 2nd uncle's place on either sat or sun...I get a real bad feeling I gonna miss those ang baos again...and of course also missing the chance to see cute Joanna too...lolx...

Now chatting wif Sunshine and also doing video editing/ripping again...

School CA gonna start soon...I think I will start to have more stuff to do...

Anyway, I went to 3rd Aunt place and after that went over Bugis to meet up wif Isabelle again to watch Howl's Moving Castle. Went TB (again) and caught the 0025 show and again, the show lasted 2 hours and almost got my bladder bursting. Ouch.

Yea, nothing too much I guess. Hehe still hope to get more ang bao. Current amount not enough to cover expenses...I haven't even reach the 100 mark...not even 80...headache...how to survive...lolx...not like Sunshine so good can get her Nokia 7610...

Maybe later going PS. Walk walk? Lolx. Dunno. Nothing to do. I know tonight Belle going out chiong, so I'll perhaps ask someone else out since Alynna jie has a dinner tonight wif her granny. Wish me luck in not having a boring night =P

.LuKe.

No comments: