Monday, January 31, 2005

All a day's work? Wait. It's only half a day.

[CuRRent MooD:] Earthly (mundane?) neutralised

[CuRRent Song:] Norma Sheffield - Forever Mine

Now where was I from the previous blog entry? Oh ok I wrote early morning on Sunday abt the stuff. Come to think, wif regards to Friday I recalled an incident:

At Burger King, International Plaza; Wif Vivian n Huilun

"I think I fail maths for sure la..." - vivian

"you noe the rule 1 and 2 anot?" - huilun

Hmmm...I thought, it sounds familiar. What kind of rules could they be talking abt under E Maths?

Huilun wrote "(a + b)²" and my response was "a² + 2ab + b²" and response was "how you know ah???"

-.- oh my, I've passed my E Maths, I'm a Poly grad for goodness sake! And to think the present educational system for maths really is funny, since their teacher didn't even bother teaching how "(a + b)² = a² + 2ab + b²" by virtue of expansion by removing brackets. Oh man, I think I can be a sec sch tutor if the standard is like dis...

Sunday morning, I woke up ard 11+ or 12nn or so. Dragged ard here n dere b4 going down Sharon's place to fix her comp. Ended up she had a defective CDROM and thus disrupted my work. She was pretty upset wif regards to her bf, but nothing really much I could've done to remedy the situation. After dat went to Plaza Sing to take a look ard and ate dinner. Den...oh yea, I'm almost geared up for CNY apart from my belt in which my shirt I bought from John Little (I think) at PS. Thinking of the belt we went down to Taka and toured a long time but still unable to find the belt to spend my $10 Taka voucher on. We went 魔术汉堡(Mos Burger) to have a drink and chat, then sent her back home b4 going back to mine. Well my mum had diarrhoea but good thing it wasn't serious.

Sharon mentioned abt herself learning stuff from experience, in my thoughts I was -.- of course you learn...happened so much stuff, u still dun learn den might as well go gong pia...of cos, the learning isn't much to "my advantage" in any sense but I didn't really care. What is most impt is how she is going to live her life after this, if she still has too much time on her hands that is.

For myself, I learnt too I guess. Lotsa things are not under my control but perhaps Fate does have stuff in store for me. I dun really believe in Fate, I treat it more like something intangible that is not within my control, something mythical yet you can probably toss all the blame and blessing on. Thru Sylvia, Sunshine and Sharon (SSSes???) I've learnt more abt myself. Now just gonna do what I'm supposed to do.

Pending: My Nokia 7270. Waiting for it to appear at my doorstep.

Budget: Pending low. Gonna watch my wallet.

Bills: Ouch. Haha.

Pending: I need to RMA my WD HDD. DUH.

What to do wif my Starhub $50 mobile voucher. Hmmm.

Coming Feb. Today's 31st Jan, this year, who will remember my 24th Birthday eh? Nothing special, but to think of whoever will actually remember it, that will be nice. It just so happens I should not expect the same of myself unto others, but I did. Somehow I can remember birthdays in many different ways. With many online services that help you to remember such stuff, who puts in the effort to write a birthday note will be of another thing...sigh.

I dun wish the same thing to happen like last yr, but I guess it will happen again. Or worse.

Oh well.

(^_^) Life is all and all...Life. (^_^)

YouRs,
LuKe

No comments: