Thursday, February 03, 2005

Peaceee?

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutralised, a lil sedated

[CuRRent Song:] Aaron Kwok and Faye Wong - Pepsi Commercial Song (issit Ask For More)

Ok, I noe the song has a chinese name somewhere, just that I've forgotten ok?

The night was just an onrush of emotions. I'll be ok (^_^)

Sorry abt it Sunshine, but unfortunately I will be back =P can't expect me to give up on my own emotions isn't it? I am a Piscean, and a good and pure one at that =) I live in the sea of emotions, often trying to get in-tuned wif others. I can't 101% understand Sunshine, but somehow deep in me I know what's going on. It's just whether I can live wif realism that's all. But I will live on.

Come earlier posts, I've expressed the SSSes....(Sylvia, Sunshine and Sharon)...although Sunshine is only a nickname, but it seems I have to be somehow related to pple names related to 'S'...even my longest gf also has 'S' - Shan. O.o peculiar.

I don't think life is of such coincidence. Shld be no more 'S'es (asses?) already, or are dere more? Who cares -.- just wanna find the one for me, and of course hoping I'm the one for her la. Not like dat time *that* ger jus tried me out but find that cannot, end up now she screwed herself up big time. *shrugs* I guess being a nice guy is not so bad - at least you are not the first to be pointed as *evil*. Just to say though, everyone has *evil* in them, but it's a matter of control.

Any of you heard "The Power of Banghra" by Snack vs Motival? I got it from Retro Countdown and it's like so interesting listening to the tamil things. =P

CSS is really awesome. Check out my html and you'll notice there's something not seen. I hid it. Cool! I just needed the functionality, not the looks of it. It'll probably spoil the outlook if I display it, so I had to hide it.

Calling my engineer. Will update when I can.

.LuKe.

No comments: