Friday, February 25, 2005

Finally, FRIDAY!

[CuRRent MooD:] Not really tired since it's Friday

[CuRRent Song:] Ayumi Hamasaki - Inspire

It's finally Friday. This week passed pretty fast but tiring since there were lots of patching to do. Miss Tang just updated me telling me to be free probably next Tues to help her out wif her comp. Oh well just keep myself free that day I guess.

The meeting yesterday was...ouch. So much things to do. After meeting went to PS wif Jack (one of my TA frens) den just hang ard till abt 930pm before I left for home. Was quite tired but I went up Yuting's place to see what their comp has in store for me (haha) and of cos, usual applies - all the ads, wateva shit stuff software spyware u can see. *shrugs*

Went back home, took dinner, took bath, sleep. Too tired to be using the comp. I left the comp on though cos Kaiwei did not call me (she still didn't) den I msged Erin goodnight and had Sher smsed me a goodnight too - which I think is ok since I msged her in the afternoon asking abt her day but she didn't make a reply.

Starhub bill for the month: $51.69 - not bad! I hope it will drop to $40 though - that'll be good.

Gonna meet up wif Sylvia later - she said her mood is not good. Oh well. *shrugs*

I gonna change a blogskin soon. Tipping you guys off, I should be using A3's wallpapers. A3 is a recent MMORPG that is converted from the Korean version to an English one, and hosted locally so that the gameplay will be fast. I have not tried the game, but I heard it's a slash-n-kill game like Diablo. Will wait and see.

If you all wanna noe the site, it's http://a3.igamesasia.com.sg/

Take care pple, and enjoy the weekend! When IS my PAY coming???

.LuKe.

No comments: