Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Any idea what am I thinking?

[CuRRent MooD:] Calm, but a thinking mind. A bit tired.

[CuRRent Song:] Masterboy - I Need A Lover Tonight

My brain was going through some thoughts before something came along.

*nudge*

Yea, that's the one -.-

Let's see...yesterday was an ok day in school, apart from the noon starting in a bit of gan chiong mood as I was needed in one of the labs for some thingie...

Thought of going off early, ended up going off late due to some last minute stuff from my engineer and had to reach Chinatown 10 minutes later and meeting up Kaiwei. Met her friend which I forgot the name again, and we went to Furama Hotel for the dinner.

"Hey I tell you hor, today dinner will end 12mn."

I was like -.- why didn't you tell me earlier???

"I scared I tell you earlier you wouldn't come."

DuH. Am I that unfeeling? But she does have a point there, since she'd already had for the seats she does undertake a risk of wasting money.

It's not really that easy to chat up with Kaiwei I think. Both of us are from a slightly different world, but I tried anyway. This is the first kind of dinner I had in relevance to corporate, and though I did expect a bit of what is to come, but not this much.

I see malaysians form like more than half, or at least half of the function. The dinner, the games, the entertainment...*yawnx* getting slpy. Actually I went out of the ballroom and dozed for half an hour before Kaiwei and her fren came out to look for me. Her fren left first and I'm left with the task of sending her back, or at least to entertain her.

Things ended at ard 0020, and instead of me sending her back I had her sending me back cos the driver thinks that coming to my place first would be much more convenient (which is true). It was kinda dumb we debated over where to go first upon entering the cab cos Kaiwei just told the driver my location first before hers! I was caught off guard in that sense -.- but oh well I concede this time round. We were like constantly talking crap (actually it's me) so the driver commented I had a good sense of humour. EHm...I knoe what you're driving at (pun intended), but you needn't have to elaborate that much.

Reach home already near 1am -.-

Took bath, switched on the comp to check out the blogs. OMG. I think I saw something. Bad. Very Bad.

Huilun, you can just tell me direct instead of just disappearing into the darkness yesterday while I asked you that question. I don't like people to avoid it just this way. It could be that you really tio DC can't come back, but that's certainly a convenient way of avoiding matters.

You can misunderstand me, so can I. The situation of The DoTx is like this. If you can catch my current nick "-= Kids may develop fast physically, but their emotions really needs some acceleration. =-" I am actually directly relating to the entire DoTx. I know it's unfair and biased of me to make a statement like this, but those that had been thru matters will know that what The DoTx had faced these days is just part and parcel of relationship building. All of you will meet different kinds of people; if you can't handle such simple stuff, constantly being affected by the people ard you, you are going to get a very hard time in your life.

Oh well, in the previous part I dun really mean to offend Huilun, but hope she got what I meant.

Really saddens me. Especially I am one who got betrayed by people whom they themselves think are the rightful people ard. Come on, no one is right forever. A majority isn't always right. You can't think you're right simply because you say you're right.

Hope everything turns out well.

*nudge*

The nudge reminds me of something. It also reminded me to be patient, letting go of many things before getting myself to start off again. I started a wrong note, again.

-.-

.LuKe.

No comments: