Saturday, February 05, 2005

Nothing Much =)

[CuRRent MooD:] Ok, thinking, pondering, relaxed

[CuRRent Song:] Jeff Chang - 难以抗拒你容颜

Hehe at least now I c my tag apart erin got Chocobit (chocobo) aka Jean aka Jeannie and Cloud, whom I do not knoe her real name. Getting a bit livelier perhaps? At least got chocobo make up my day a lil, days are getting better by that lil bit. =) thx everyone =)

It seems that Fate must be playing a fool of people. I have my bro's ex facing pregnancy problems (not his), and I have ex also in similar situation (also not mine), but hers is worse cos she might have not got pregnant but some other dire situations. *shrugs*

Just pondering why things are in this way...life has to turn, yes I know. I know what goes round comes round, the bad wun go unpunished but someone has to be the victim and the other the executor, so wun it jus go on and on? Going thru such cycles, one has to identify it and be the sacrificial lamb, not allowing him/herself to be the continuation of the vicious cycle and let life be worse off from what it already is.

I'm kinda relaxed a lil after wat happened 2 days ago. Well, I have to be, isn't it?

Nothing much for the past day, just finished school stuff, then went home to clean up the house and stuff before leaving at night to Bugis and meet Sylvia. After dat went to Chinatown, den back home. Pretty eventless day, that's the reason why Sylvia isn't for me - our communication level and interest level does have some vast empty holes in between, causing a kind of emptiness somewhere.

In me, perhaps I know looks play a part in finding my ideal gal. I'm not looking for supermodels, in fact I'm pretty ok wif ok-looking gals, even gers who may be a lil on the chubby side (go figure my list of ex-es...and interests, you'll find that more than 50% does belong to the slightly chubby side), so long there is a certain level of interest and trust. Ok I knoe saying all these is simply crap, so I shalln't say too much abt it.

I seriously think I'm an ok guy, I'm ok wif humour, I can be serious when I want to, but yea I'm strapped of cash -.- haha...so I'm still not that ideal yet isn't it? Give me a few years? LOLx...

** You lost the very chance you once had to last a lifetime **

.LuKe.

No comments: