Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy Lunar New Year!!!

[CuRRent MooD:] Normal, a bit emotions after MV?

[CuRRent Song:] Ayumi Hamasaki - Liar

Lemme wish all of you Happy Lunar New Year!!! How's ang bao so far? I only received my parents' and my ex-neighbour one lolx...keke...haven't bothered to go open it up...only do so at end of the day...think later in evening will be visiting my maternal uncle...wonder when will I see my paternal relatives? I missed their ang baos last yr lor...if dis yr still no get I tink I might just miss it...haha...I noe got one yr didn't get...haha~ I noe I sound money-minded but bo bian leh...cash strapped u noe...Sunshine can still tell me she getting Nokia 7610 wif her ang bao money...-.-

My bro's complaining abt himself not feeling the New Year spirit -.- oh well, it jus depends on how u look at it. If u go relative place dun tok so much, visitors come also dun tok so much go use comp or slp, den of cos wun feel the New Year spirit la...I made an effort to not use the comp till the visitors left my house...I think of my family, I'm going to hold on to the task of maintaining the ties in the future years...I wun noe how it goes, but let it be la~ as if I can tell what the future holds for me...

Just watched S.H.E.'s Encore MV makings and MVs for the past hour...quite interesting, but I think 我爱你's MV is quite meaningful cos it has a story behind it. It's a story of love isn't it? 对号入座's MV got me laughing cos of the choreo and the Retro taste of the MV, the rest is ok since I've watched 候鸟's MV already and 痛快 is ok as well.

Come to think, my new year resolution should be "Get myself financially sound" - yeap, that should be it. As for relationship stuff...I think I'll just let it be. I know such things the more I try to have, the more I won't have it. *shrugs* lolx...

.LuKe.

No comments: