Monday, February 28, 2005

busyyyyy...bloggggg

[CuRRent MooD:] Energized? Maybe. -.-

[CuRRent Song:] Nuage - Sunday

I noticed a stupid mistake from my previous post - I should be writing "I left my phone on" instead of "I left my comp on"...

Gonna start doing stuff later...

Today's an important day - release of 'O' Level results! Let's see who I'll need to be concerned for my circle...

- Joanna(cousin)
- Chocobits(Jeannie)
- Yuting
- Desy
- Hikki

This list might not be the end since, well for weird reasons, there might actually be more if not for the restriction of my memory processing prowess -.-

Choco mentioned on my tag she saw Joanna :) lolx...Yuting haven't even slpt when the match between Chelsea and Liverpool ended 3-2 after Extra Time...Desy doesn't wan me to noe her results...HIkki? DUnno her la...jus hope all of you get good results lor...oh yea, Joanna actually said she's prepared to retake 'O's...-.-

Let's see...backtrack in PROCESS...

Friday (250205)

Went to PS, went to Zone-X to play DDR MAX 2 and saw Kenji. Den watched him play, den I rushed to PS to meet Sylvia :P I'm like ehm, late. Sorry ~ den pei her ard den went to Promenade park dunno for wat, jus stare at water and stuff...den Kaiwei called me den I toked wif her...den abt 2 something near 3am den reach home...

Saturday (260205)

Woke up at 11am to go market wif mum, checked ATM and realised pay not out -.- den makan and buy stuff, den went home. Went up Mad's house to check her comp, tried repair, reinstall, reformat - all same results. Suspected her motherboard dying already, but her financial not very gd also so dunno how to help her too. She came down my house use my comp to blog and stuff (and complain abt me) den 6 plus I went out to Sim Lim first to check out prices for hardware, said hi to Dave (Bell Systems guy) then went down Far East Plaza to meet Benjamin. This one is infuriating.

At 6+ I took bus 7. While on bus Kaiwei called me and mentioned she just knocked off. Since she's going chionging wif me, I told her to take her time at home to prepare herself. Den msged Ben and he said he just took bus 167 and at Thompson. I reached Sim Lim, rushed myself a bit, at 730pm I called Ben and he said he's still on the bus cos he alighted to purchase something (duh) den he said meet at Far East Plaza. I took 65 down, waited a while till 810pm and msged him. He said he dunno at where and will be reaching soon. I asked how soon (glad I did) and he said 20 mins. OMG 20mins call reaching??? Nvm...from that time I went to makan at BK, came out wait for him, had a stomachache and went toilet, came out and realised its nearly 9pm and yea, he has not arrived. Msged him, den he say meet at lift area. By the time he arrived it's like 9pm -.- and he still can say how come Kaiwei late blablabla...oh man you're late, and for Kaiwei she finished her work and I told her to take her time cos she at night going chiong can't expect her to be rushing here there everywhere...

Nvm, he started talking stupid stuff again, dis time round abt Kaiwei late and that "Amy" thingie...ard 10+ Kaiwei not arrived den we went Cineleisure and I had 3 games of PPP (first failed cos I didn't noe the difficulty so hard) den by the time Kaiwei arrived it was 11pm -.- talking abt taking her time...

PPle, I have a thing abt gals and guys being late. For guys they late, they must give me a good reason (jus as I do try to reason when I'm late :P). For gals, I do not mind them late cos 1) it's a natural thing 2) they take twice as long or more to prepare. With those 2 pts in mind, I have to say that I do not mind gals late provided 1) they apologised 2) they better look good. If a gal can be late, it is probably cos she is dolling herself up for the occasion, so if she's going out wif me and dolling up cos of that, why would I be minding that? Alas, when I saw Kaiwei I was -.- awww. Disappointed. But never mind, expectations and reality is often a mile or more of distance away. Turned out she did household chores and stuff b4 she came out. Fine, it's a reasonable one compared to Ben still having the time to "alight and purchase something" and have me waiting 50 mins. Oh yea, when he arrived at Orchard area he alighted at Wisma area INSTEAD of Far East Plaza. LAME.

Ben left after Kaiwei arrived, den we went Music Underground. I dun mind saying this but it's the first time I effectively am chionging. I heard some sounds. Louder. LOUDER! YEA I knoe...I'm nearly 24 and my first time? Dun believe me? Fine. Kaiwei didn't either. But I am speaking the truth! Everytime my frens say chiong, the end also dunno why didn't go, one way or another. Ok nvm...I would say I wun mind too much being Kaiwei's advisor for chionging, but it's my first time so I shouldn't be saying too much. I had to mention a pt or two eventually. MU sure is crowded the time I went in (1130+) and they were blasting techno. Went in to get myself accustomed to the atmosphere (smoke + noise = half madness) and danced for the first hour till they changed to R n B which I have nuts idea of dancing. Went out MU and went makan at Glutton Sq, 2+ went back into MU and oh man, it is PACKED! They started playing techno den changed to dance, den switched here there for the next 2 hours (including a lil of trance maybe, since I couldn't make out the genre) before they went back techno mainstream at the last hour. There was a lil fight but that's all. The bartop dancers (pole dancers) sucked, or should I say not up to my expectation. Pui.

Walked wif Kaiwei to Orchard MRT and waited for first train (which arrived abt 640am) before I went back home wif bus 7. Tired. -.-

Sunday (270205)

woke up 3+ den passed my mom money cos my pay out le. Went market wif bro makan, bought Winning Eleven 8 International Version PC version, went home play a while den went up Mad's place to see if I can do anythin to her comp which of cos, as usual, all PCs either hide or bulge under my care. Den she came down my hse at 8+ to blog n stuff, den went downstairs chatted. Corrie borrowed my digital cam den...yea, dat's abt it. Oh yea, I went upstairs to watch Carling Cup Final wif Chelsea winning Liverpool 3-2, and wif Yuting worried abt her own results.

Monday (280205)

Hehe. Still early.

See ya, Sunshine waiting for my post here. Till later...oh ya, tonight going ORD Dinner. Morrow my Nokia 7270 is finally COMING!!! WAHAHAHA!!!

.LuKe.

No comments: