Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sunday early morning.

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, a lil slpy, a lil hungry

[CuRRent Song:] Virginelle - Fantasy

Yea, why am I still here at this time (well not to say it's unusual)? Just finished helping Sher wif her DNET project - oh man, I've certainly left Poly a long time! My network sucks, and after looking at her project I felt even worse -.- but I still tried my best anyway. Hope the info helped, Sher.

I stopped at the point Ben came over my place. Nothing much really, both of them (Ben and "Monica" - her real name is Kaiwei) ate dinner at my place, chatted a lil b4 we proceeded to Clementi to lim kopi (me tea, they kopi). Bought my final 2 issues of Chobits (I should've gotten the Taiwan versions - regret), sent them to MRT and off I went home with a promise to help Sher out wif her dreaded DNET project.

Dreadful to say the least, but well hope the info helped. =P

Anyway, I've tentatively agreed to a dinner sorta wif Kaiwei on Tues over at Outram. $30 flew off the window -.- well, just treat it as something good for my stomach (hopefully).

Will I visit my paternal relatives? Will I get more ang bao? LOLx hope? LOLx. I sound money-minded eh? Not much a choice - cash strapped.

Think I will turn in soon. Hehe till next time I update =)

Oh yea. No date for V-Day so far. *shrugs*

.LuKe.

No comments: