Saturday, February 12, 2005

2nd post of the day

[CuRRent MooD:] -.- a lil impatient -.-

[CuRRent Song:] Dave Rodgers - Sun City

Come to think, I think much of my readers may not know what kind of music I listen at times. I listen English, Chinese, Japanese, Techno, Eurobeat, Trance - that will probably be why the kind of artists and songs may seem foreign at times. To say foreign, yea even Russian and Ukrainian at one time.

Just read Vivi's blog (well it was interrupted by Sharon ytd) and I guess it really will take quite some time for her to get over matters and to look beyond the horizon. It's coming mid-Feb, I wonder how's her singing practice been going? I think I gonna start to push her a lil to work harder for it. To work hard for your interest and dream - isn't that part of how life motivates oneself?

I checked out her links and noticed a certain thing that made my heart warm a lil I guess. =) I knoe it seems stupid, but at least she regards me as someone special? Maybe? =)

KKx my visitor has arrived. Gonna go~

.LuKe.

No comments: