Friday, February 18, 2005

Whoa. What a day.

[CuRRent MooD:] Resting mood

[CuRRent Song:] Misa - So So

Whew. Some things to do today, and strange findings abt the network too. Shalln't talk too much abt it. Go do some video ripping first.

*back* you know, I have this thinking because of the recent thing that happened to The DoTx...if it's more or less confirmed, I may wanna create another blogskin. It may seem silly, but I do have another reason to create since the words are a lil hard to read, but just by changing the colour of the font may jus defeat much of the theme...well, I've not decided abt it. What do you think of the current skin?

I guess not anyone is going to answer the above question anyway =) so how's my day? Busy I guess. Suddenly the PCs start to give me problems, and somewhere out there more problems seem to arise. 2 new notebooks in school, kinda cool - if only one of them is mine =D lolx...I think MOE really buy such stuff at a discount...I saw the price tag and I was O.O wow so cheap. I want one too!!!

It's not really that cheap anyway, but in the world of notebooks, that is rather affordable in accordance of its features.

Yesterday after reaching home, I went to rest on the bed till 8+ (this is calculated unlike the day before) den Mad called to "inform" me of her comp's weird misfortune. I went up to take a look - oh well - coolwebsearch's job again. I hate those popups really, they are really good at evasion. Jus made sure her IE went back to normal, and apart from the popups which thru incessant grilling of Ad-Aware and CWShredder, it still survives. I can't believe it. *shrugs* that's what I did to Mad. Nothing much I could've done anyway.

Nothing really much for yesterday. I'm going to look for Qiuyan, my financial consultant later in town. Till now Irene still has not replied whether she's grabbing the WinXP from me.

Wonder what the weekend has in store for me. Hope it's good. =) eventful I won't mind, but hope it's not as eventful as last week though. That was BAD.

Hehe Joanna's sister just added me to friendster. Now what's HER NAME!!! OH MY GOD! I noe all the sisters have names starting wif "J", so what's hers??? Oh man...I'll have to thicken my face and ask Joanna the next time round. I mentioned I will visit her when I can...after all, I wanna take a look at my niece! I hope they don't live that far...but I knoe Joanna lives in Balestier area I think...oh man. Ouch.

Think I gonna stop here. Irene said she's gonna meet me morrow noon at my MRT station. Oh well. -.-

*small nudge*

Haha. Surprisingly, maybe things might turn simpler than I thought. Cool.

*small nudge nudge*

-.-

.LuKe.

No comments: