Monday, February 07, 2005

A normal Monday

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, at peace

[CuRRent Song:] Judy Crystal - God of Romance

Chocobits does not know what a Chocobo is - let me show her what's a Chocobo.

Here is one



And another



And another



See, ain't they cuteee???

I wonder if she's gonna pick up the chopper and kill me...

Or maybe this is how Chocobits look like...



Or this...



Lolx...I know I'm being bored =P

Back to normal post, this weekend has been the Spring Cleaning weekend...there are people who tried asking me out but due to my filial nature (go vomit ba) I had to help out the household this time round. Clean windows, toilet, bathroom...whatever...did eventually finish them somehow though.

On saturday after all the stuff, had no one to go out wif at 9+pm, so went to watch football at Blk 10 wif my bro. Man U won over Birmingham 2-0 with goals scored by Roy Keane and Wayne Rooney. The first goal was nicely crafted by Ronaldo as he diverted 3 defenders away before releasing a backheel straight into the path of Keane which all he had to do was to control the ball for 2 metres or so before he unleashed a shot that went past the keeper (I forgot his name, but it's a familiar one). The second goal was a freakish defensive error as Rooney was somewhere near the defender, the defender backpassed to the keeper only to realise Ronaldo's behind him and Ronaldo challenged the keeper. The ball jus rolled away into the path of Rooney which he just gleefully chipped the keeper for an easy goal (and easy money). Went home after the match only to hear my mom saying she's worried abt me cos I said "for a while" - opps =P sorry mom =P

Not really an eventful weekend, but everything's still stable. Sharon actually asked me to go Sentosa on Sunday but due to my duties I can't. Didn't hear her talking abt it much anyway after dat. Hope everything's ok on her side. I'm really broke now -.-;;;

Oh well. *shrugs* CNY's coming soon. I believe this CNY will be the last time I'm collecting AngBao (I'm a working adult now, so...), so I hope it will be a comfortable amt. I heard of pple who can collect $500 and more (wow) but I'm happy with just $150. My angbao-giving relatives are getting lesser (not more, for unknown reasons), so I guess even $100 is good. Oh yea, I included my parents' amt. My family is not that rich, but I guess everything's a balance. When you have a lack of something, there is something else to make up for it.

Life's not fair, but life's a balance.

.LuKe.

No comments: