Thursday, February 24, 2005

Almost could get myself killed by more things coming

[CuRRent MooD:] Normal

[CuRRent Song:] Spring Break - Big Bad Love

Now is thursday, normally I'll have time to blog in school but no, ytd was a busy day.

Tues night I met up wif Carnage as he came over to HV to makan and drink stuff wif me, we caught up wif each other wif the proceedings.

Wednesday? Wow. It's patching day >.< it's freaking tiring, had to go thru so many notebooks at one time and I had not done much of the PC patching, furthermore I have a TA meeting tomorrow over at Toa Payoh. Sigh. Guess I need to rush everything in the morning and get myself pretty tired the moment I reach the place. Maybe I'll be dozing off in the meeting!

Anyway...nothing much for the day, cos really so much things to do. Ms Tang said maybe friday help her wif her comp -.- hope it's not too tough a problem. Over at night Mad called me, den I went up her house to do up her computer. Quite enjoyed her company at times - dun think too much, everything that had been, is well settled. =) I'm glad that issue has already been over and done with. Then Kaiwei called me later at night and chatted wif me, also talked about Saturday cos she say she wanna go chiong -.- never knew she's one who go chiong one...really dun look like one...hahaha~ Kaiwei's comp also got prob, say cannot go online but guess what, she's running on Win98 -.- omg...

Now downloading A3, the recent online game. I heard it's something like Diablo - slash and kill kinda game. Hope it's fun to play though. The download failed once just now for what reason I do not know, hopefully the second attempt will be successful. Later I should be watching one half of the match. =)

Hmmm...I'm supposed to write in response to Jamie's post on 22nd Feb abt guys not thinking abt the gals' feelings and just leave them cos it's for love they left. Hmmm. I would say she's probably like 75% there, but 25% lay in uncertainty. Sometimes we humans are really strange creatures, we can probably react in many ways for the same situation and yet claim we are holding onto a similar view, in this case either separation or being together can be persistently claimed for the sake of love. I guess it really totally depends on the situation. Of cos, I've seen examples, much of them in which they take love as an excuse to get themselves off the situation. The black sheep are often the ones who ruin much of what people view love as 'good'. One thing to mention - guys can probably try to understand girls IF they wanted to. It's something profound in it actually. =)

KKx...download completed. Hope the installation goes on fine. =)

.LuKe.

No comments: