Thursday, February 17, 2005

Whew. And I was saying...

[CuRRent MooD:] Jus made myself busy.

[CuRRent Song:] Kylie Minogue - On A Night Like This

I was saying today should be a normal day. Well I made myself busy by downloading patches for the school. Mind me saying, but Microsoft is creating a lot of work for his programming and patch team by making Windows XP so infinitely vulnerable. Just for this month they posted like 8 vulnerabilities, 6 or 7 of which is directed at WinXP SP1/2. -.- oh well got to do work finally -.- lolx...

Gonna start patching soon, there's a deadline to follow. Think I should start following up what Microsoft is doing, so I can plan better for my school stuff.

Yea anyway you guys wanna noe how Chocobits look like? Yea here it is...



You may not see the word Chocobits cos it is printed on the white pic, and the whiteness reflected the flashlight generated by the camera so it appears pitch white. You can see the letters "ch" though, which is where it is.

It's not a bad drink, but as per warned by Chocobits in person, PLEASE purchase it at Rocky Master, Orchard Cineleisure. The one at PS sucks.

It's 1635 already. But I think I'll just be back home early today (early as in not going out after being back home) and slack I guess. I guess.

Let's go do some video. :)

.LuKe.

No comments: