Thursday, February 03, 2005

Heavy Heart

[CuRRent MooD:] Pain, heavy, moody

[CuRRent Song:] Go Go Girls - Go Godzilla Go

So painful. THe heart feels heavy. The 2 gals whom I've liked b4 started to give me deeper cuts. Blood starts to spill. Slowly leaking, dissipating in each second. Tell me when I am going to leave my eyes closed and never open again.

I can't. I just can't. But how is Fate to do anything in this case? It's an inadequency of Faith - I can't see light at the end of the tunnel.

Pressing my hand hard on my chest to stop the bleeding. It trickles...

Sunshine, you can't kill my heart this way, unfortunately. I know myself enough to know that. It will come back in time, unless you chose the absolute tough way out of matters. By then, life will make a turn perhaps. Whatever we do, I guess there should be zero regrets.

.LuKe.

No comments: