Monday, February 21, 2005

A Monday. Did they say Monday Blues?

[CuRRent MooD:] Normal, surprisingly not sleepy

[CuRRent Song:] Dance Dance Revolution 5th Mix Non-Stop Megamix

Am doing video ripping right now, so just here blogging.

Nowadays I try not to blog in the weekends unless there's really some big stuff I really wanna write about, and so far this weekend has been ok if not boring. No, I'm trying to say it's better than being boring =)

One thing about blogging backwards - you may miss out on details.

Lemme tink...on saturday...oh yea, it was Chingay. I went to Apple Centre @ Wheelock Place to purchase my IPod Mini's Remote which cost $69 (nice number eh) - ted expensive for something that uses a chrome finishing, but on the other hand it would be better in the standard white plastic that it often found on the Apple series since chrome finishing traps dirt, thumbprints and scratches way too easily. Oh well -.- beggars are not choosers (I think I should use an alternative phrase cos I bought the item and not for free but that's the only one I can think of). After that I walked down to Heeren area to meet up wif Darkwolf (my forum webmaster) and we just hang ard a bit, went to Dhoby Ghaut area LJS, then went to Parklane LAN gaming centre and had some netting and gaming. We are still pretty confused why we lost in the countless games of LoTR: Battle For Middle Earth though.

After the gaming we went to grab some soya drinks over at the Selegie famous Soya shop, then walked up back to Dhoby Ghaut and took bus back home. That's probably how my Saturday is summarised.

Sunday. Kaiwei called me up and told me she struck some money in 4D -.- using the last four digits of my M1 handphone number. Hehe good, I expect a free treat. I was at Tampines Mall with Kim Meng (one of the TAs I got to know in my TA course) and he was intending to purchase the Nokia 6630 but he didn't in the end cos there was too much things abt Starhub he didn't like, so he asked his sister to help out getting a corporate plan. I wasted my trip down cos I heard from the counter that I need not even be present so long the voucher is signed. -.- idiot!!! It's not too bad actually since there's a Pasar Malam over there and I bought myself a pouch and bag. I know I should start saving, but these are things that I would require time to time. With the pouch I will have no hurry to change my jeans since the main problem was not only tightness but cos of the items I had to stuff in my pockets within the tightness. Now with the pouch, my jeans are more comfortable BUT I still need to plan for some new ones actually. =)

I went back home and reached abt 3pm, was idling at home when Ben called and asked if I'm free in the evening to makan wif Kaiwei cos she treat =) yea =) but I didn't expect it to be this fast. They arranged 6pm Bugis, but ended up we met 630pm (my fault) at Plaza Singapura (their suggestion). Sometimes looking at both of them, I can't help but think whether they are a couple =) well not to say they are VERY close but just that some gestures do make me think abt it...even though Ben is a bit ... =)

We were treated to Pizza Hut and I paid with my card. She wanted to pay me the full amount but I rounded it off in 10s. After that we went arcade to play photohunt (not exactly photohunt. The machine and software is new, we couldn't find the game, and we couldn't press in either -.-), ended up using 4 tokens, after that we went to Cuppage S11 to have a drink. It seems that Kaiwei is quite bored or something - I wonder if it's her or just that Ben often has those "very interesting topics" that even I couldn't be bothered with. You wanna know?

"Hey your lift is what brand ah?"

"Your upgrading is IUP or MUP ah?"

"You know how to make the lift go up straight to first floor without stopping anot?"

"You know ah, I take bus go anywhere is 80 cents one. You know why?"

So and so forth. Tell me, which girl won't be bored? Even I couldn't be bothered! Let me give the answers.

1) How in the world would I need to know that for???
2) I don't really bother so long my parents are paying, I am giving money to them, nothing is in arrears and that the ceiling doesn't come crashing down on me.
3) F**k it, why would I want to know that for? To cause inconvenience?
4) Anyone with a will to cheat, lie or deceive will know that by now.

Oh please. At least his "handphone topic" sounds a lil better. I pity Kaiwei for hanging out wif him for some time already - even I pity myself at times.

Went home after that. Sums up my Sunday I guess. Of course, with the touch of Berlinda every now and then with her powerful phonecalls.

Felt a lil peaceful now and then. That's good.

.LuKe.

No comments: