Thursday, February 10, 2005

Tired...but finishing my supper at 0537 in the morning...

[CuRRent MooD:] Peaceful, smiling, happy

[CuRRent Song:] Tips & Tricks VS Wisdome - Let's Groove

Hmmmx...was the above song one of my previous "Current Song"? *ponders*

It's so early now. LOLx just update a bit b4 i finish my stuff n go to bed.

Ehm, afternoon got my ex-neighbours came visiting me...I didn't mention in the previous post I think. After that prepared to go my maternal uncle's place. When we saw him, it was like wow...he look much weaker from my impression. As you see, he suffered from nasal cancer and its at the 4th stage where the cancerous cells actually got near the brain already. It's still not fatal yet though - the doc says he still has a chance. The various treatments can probably kill 35% of the cells, the remainder is up to him - diet, watever - if he does not have a recurrence in 5 years' time, he is considered stable. *Pray for him*

After that went wif my bro to meet up wif his friendster fren who lives close to my uncle's place. Met up, talk cock, took a drink at BK then arranged to meet Isabelle at Bugis. Actually I could've been there earlier but she needed a jacket so I made the trip back home to grab mine. It took 20mins for the bus to come, so by the time I reach Bugis it was like 2315 -.- initially thought she wanted to watch ard the area, turned out we took 851 and went to TB instead to watch Million Dollar Baby. Wanted watch Constantine but was selling fast at 0020. Wanted to watch Seoul Raiders but was at 0130. Wanted watch Howl's Moving Castle but it started already at 0005. Racing Stripes at 0120. She wasn't into I Do I Do, so we decided on Million Dollar Baby which started at 0030. The show lasted 2 hours, a show wif story, then I sent her home by walking and waited for my NR5 which never came, tio pang seh by cabs which doesn't want to stop, so I ended back home at 0455. -.- OMG.

AT LEAST I SAVED MONEY ON RETURN TRIP TRANSPORT. "CNY Income" so far is minimal, so by judging on my current stuff I needed to pay, I really need to shrimp and save whatever I can. Ouch.

Hmmm my dad woke up to visit the toilet.

I've always enjoyed Isabelle's company in a way or another. I guess she's really a friend that somehow came into my life. My mom enjoys her presence too.

Today is CNY Day 2. Going to visit maternal 3rd Aunt at night, dunno if visiting my paternal relatives anot. BETTER DO. I kinda miss Joanna since she's probably the only paternal cousin that I talk to. She's a cute girl actually, well what can you expect since her sister once looked like Ruby Lin??? I kept telling myself I'll write her a testimonial once I see her this CNY - but will I get to see her? *ponders* anyway FYI, Joanna's my paternal 3rd Aunt's youngest daughter...think she's turning 15 or 16 this year. Think it's the latter.

DO NOT ASK ME WHY AM I ALWAYS "SURROUNDED" BY GIRLS THIS YOUNG. I've already got enough people asking me that. Recent was Kaiwei. Weiteck asked, Derrick asked, Daniel, Yishan, ... countless I guess.

It's just Fate. Ok?

.LuKe.

P/S In your most revered opinion to suggest "why don't you go for any of them" as per enquired by Kaiwei + some others...I guess you can use some common sense to answer that for me. If that's not enough, let me just mention it here: They are nowhere near my age, if I go for it I'll have some people saying I 骗小妹妹 again. Come on, some of them are really cute - but that doesn't mean I have to go for them. If that is an equation, then I'll be too busy. -.-

No comments: