Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Today Wednesday, 2nd March. WHERE IS MY NOKIA 7270~~~

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, irritated

[CuRRent Song:] S.W.A.T. feat. Real - Eins Zwei Polize

Look at the title. Yea. WHERE IS MY NOKIA 7270!!! Irritating sia...the guy smsed me saying the batch got manufacturing fault -.- duh...got to wait for a week later...

Monday night was my ORD Dinner. OK la, met up wif bunkmates and sorta followed up lor. Of cos as usual see that most interesting boring man, Mr Chee Weiteck. Nothing too much abt it, jus dat I saw my bro's fren when I was on way home. Den play WE8 at home.

Ytd quite busy lor, rebuild system and stuff. Then waited for the phone I purposely didn't go out lor. Ms Tang didn't get back to me either, so I guess she's busy or tired or somethin but I didn't really get bothered a bit since I was waiting for my phone. That guy also so funny, last moment den say phone got prob. Hope he no more stunt lor. Play WE8...

Sigh. Like dat lor. My life is like the same same one..haha...never mind la...

Got myself a quote..my mind can be quite creative at times ;)

"When you want everybody, you end up having nobody. When you do not need anybody, you will end up with somebody."

Yea sounded lame, but I think it's rather true. That's how life is, how fate decreeds.

.LuKe.

No comments: