Monday, October 31, 2005

*Yawnz* Monday

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, average mood

[CuRRent Song:] Nebula - Sea Angel

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

I've talked about Friday's funny meetup with Carol, so let's just leave to Saturday and Sunday...wait, I thought my weekends' the same nowadays? Hmmm...I guess so, but since I got nothing to do...so just update lor...:P

Saturday:

Went to market wif mum...come back and slp...till 4+pm when Mad called me to pop down Sim Lim to help Allan with his comp...den went dere to buy the PC, and met up with Darkwolf. Went to Pool Junction and saw MondayBlues (now I knoe her name is Serene), they play pool while we hang ard watch and play photohunt...hahaa...after that wanted to walk down MU for a while when Linda called and said she wanna meet up...so ok, sure...I went to PS Star Fac to play games and waited for her till 11+pm...ouch...den meet le walk a while den she said she wanted to go MU -.- so go lor...saw Edwin and Rusty...den dance n dance lor...till 3+ they started 1 + 1 housepour...Linda said she wanted to drink so I asked Rusty if he's member (which he is) so he helped to order...ordered 2 Bourbon Cokes and Vodka Ribena (he ordered the latter which I'm happy) and upon this I realised those pple at the bar are siao sia...the Bourbon Coke I think I should just call it Chivas...damn concentrated!!! Ended up I took his Vodka Ribena (which is so much nicer cos of concentration differences) and each of us finished a jug (not much pple to share cos by that time most of the kakis had left) and of cos that's my first ever time I finished a jug by myself...lol...I noe lousy lah, but have to start somewhere rite...:p

After MU closing, Rusty suggested to go YingHuang which is at Shaw there...so we walked down and spent time there till 6am...den Linda suggested going to the beach! But b4 dat they dragged everyone to Mac to makan breakfast...den after that seems everyone almost tired le...so in the end cos I tired also, I left Linda and Rusty to go since I knoe Rusty will probably take good care of her and that she is in proper hands.

Sunday:

Went to find my Sunshine and spent 13 hours over at her place. Nice time wif her :) muackz :P

.LuKe.

No comments: