Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wet-Nest-Day

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired

[CuRRent Song:] Rimini Project - A Day In The Sun (Extended Version)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Oh..now I realised why my IE can often lose focus...it's cause of the yahoo messenger background that DCs by itself and tries to reconnect...lol...

Yesterday...just do stuff in school...and I did not go Chinatown (should be today I guess) as I went to accompany Sunshine...haha...so funny...I went her place but before that I took the lift on the other side, a middle-aged man went in with me. He was reading mail and was on earphones (and high volume) and had forgotten to press the level he wanted to go. I pressed mine and was looking at him...hmmm...so I called out to him...no answer...so I began waving my hand in front of him and asked which level he would like to go...then it turned out the same level as mine.

Thought ran through "hmmm, can't be. Coincidence." So the lift stopped at that level and I allowed him to go first. Then I saw him climb the stairs and I thought "can't be so...coincidence?" so I followed and we ended the same level, and turned the same direction. "Life COULD be dramatic to say the least" and we walked the same path...till we stopped at the same gate - Sunshine's place. OMG that man's her dad!!! LOL!!!

Hahhaa...funny sia...after that Sunshine and I went for dinner @ mac, den she went for service while I went back home to SG a while before coming out again to fetch her back home from service. After that I went to look for my neighbours while we chatted for an hour or so before we went back home. Initially wanted to play SG but my bro was on the comp so I went to bed at 1am as my endurance was limited. Woke up at 8 but still tired. Not much difference whether I slp at 1am or 3am. LOL.

Better start hurrying on my progress. LOL. Will update if any.

[ Update - 1746 Hours ]

So idiotic...still in school...SP2 installation take ages...*yawnz*

.Luke.

No comments: