Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Just an average midweek Wednesday

[CuRRent MooD:] Average, not very tired

[CuRRent Song:] Fantasy Project - Never Stop

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Today early morning came school for QSE stuff.

Yesterday...another normal day?

Did the usual stuff, Mad actually wanted to draw up her plan for Os but when I reached home and called her, it seems she was somewhere in limbo so the plan was not materialised. Read up on my programming stuff and really should decide on starting it. Hehe.

Den SG. Yeah. Really a small little typical day. It's ok so long as I can pass it without spending too much money. I've spent $3 extra yesterday due to the Laksa + Teh Peng frm the coffeeshop after school.

See ya.

Oh yeah, something I found out about "that" person...which made me a little pissed...but nvr mind...as I said, sometimes I just felt unappreciated or ignored. Don't worry, mood will resume very soon cos I will convince myself never to be affected by such pple...what goes round, comes round.

.LuKe.

No comments: