Sunday, October 02, 2005

Saturday Stuff

[ CuRRent MooD: ] Neutral

[ CuRRent Song: ] Anjay – If You Dance

[ Last Food/Beverage: ] Rice + fish and Cold Plain Water

It’s near 7am, and guess what I am doing? Eating last night’s dinner. I know its not good, but I jus wanna finish it…well it was me in the first place that didn’t make it back home early…

It was simply a stupid day…did not get responses from somebody out dere, den I was meeting Desy at 5pm…turn out that at 5:40pm when I was reaching Bugis Desy was saying that I’m early! I told her it was 5 and she said I did not confirm…well ok, could be my fault. Waited for her there and she came along and we looked at phones, then we went down Chinatown.

Haha, we exceeded the stop and we walked a stop backwards. Managed to fetch $265 for her 6230 (I think it’s a good price) and she treated me to Mac. After that we were planning about her BBQ and that she brought me into her place to check out the facilities. Ended up her granny said she can’t celebrate her bday dis yr cos 19 is not auspicious so…no choice.

Initially due to Desy’s decision not to go MU I was quite moody…but later on I decided to go because Dan’s there. Called up Meiyun and she was there too, so I reckon if I go it’ll not be too bad. Went there but Linda was late due to work. Waited for her from 11pm till 12:10am when she called and said she lost her way -.- so I had to wait again till 12:30am when Dan came out from MU and found me, and made small chat. Thanks dude =) and Linda eventually came wearing a black dress which really suits her and made her stand out.

Went in MU and looked for Meiyun…oh man, that was certainly a mistake. I’ve learnt to avoid Meiyun when she’s drunk – extremely dangerous. After that we walked around the place and I found Morris, Edwin and Rusty! Nice! LOL…and it turns out Dan knows Rusty as well! The world is so small! The mood was a little better…but things turned a funny direction so my mood was bad again…went out to catch some breath, and still not found back my mood. Went in, convinced myself to claim a Bourbon Coke, downed it and went to the stage and dance. Was a nice feeling really, so I continued for a good half hour or so till Dan came along and we danced together on stage. Certainly coolness to dance with him.

That’s about all, the rest is the usual go home bla bla stuff…

Amelyn’s blog is back, finally.

Hmmm, does the above even matter at all? I guess my life is stuffed with so much insignificant matters.

I want things to turn better, please.

.LuKe.

No comments: