Thursday, October 20, 2005

Feeling Thursday, or Thursday Feeling?

[CuRRent MooD:] Emotional, tired

[CuRRent Song:] Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Somehow I felt emotional, I guess it's just life playing tricks on me.

Someone in forum had irritated me twice this month. I wonder if he had changed from the times I knew him, or was there anything that happened between us that I've never known. It seems to me he had changed much from the times, I've started to not see proper light to his very purposes. Now I shall pull my finger from the button that promptly agrees to myself going for the End Of Year event for LSX...I'm now not certain of my purpose there. Of cos, I'm never in LSX for any particular person, but sometimes when mood gets to you it wonders your very purpose and existence in life.

That lady just updated her profile and I've just given her a testimonial. My guess was more or less correct, and congratulations. Just hope everything works fine on her side, and efforts have not been wasted. Personally I know what had been "wasted" but life's like this - you can plan all you want in anything, but Divinity has other plans. In chinese they call it 人算不如天算. Once life works proper for someone whom I've once shown care, I guess my purpose is fulfilled.

Back to "yesterday" news.

Worked till 6:30pm, cool eh? Haha...but the shock was not the late hour but the call after that. Linda just called to say she'll pop by my place with my brother and I was like O.o wtf??? She said to visit my mum. Hmmm...

The night just went past like this, watching TV and me mopping the floor. Then sent her to bus stop, den went back to look for Ivan (chanced upon Ivan, Valerie and her bf on the way to the bus stop) and went home. Bathed and watched TV, played SG and Zero Hour. Sleep.

At times like now, my heart is frail. I'm feeling more tired than I should have been. Going to Chinatown later, then to Bugis to meet Linda and her friend whom she introduced on Saturday in MU. Heard from my bro and her that the guy is rather good at Exceed - I'll know soon I guess.

I need an fflush() for my emotional buffer.

[ Update - 0926 Hours ]

Suddenly felt like going to chiong and dance. But I know myself not to do that on day which the following day's a work day. Also, I have no money to be there in the first place. Guess it's just stupid mood acting on myself.

[ Update - 1316 Hours ]

Sianz...forum getting on my nerves...pple like to bite on me and no one to defend me :( so sad...

.LuKe.

No comments: