Monday, October 03, 2005

This is really strange

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral, average alertness

[CuRRent Song:] Groove Coverage - I Need You (Project One Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Lol...I think this song has been the third time in recent weeks to be my "current song". Just so happened this way I guess.

Oh yeah, my title came about this way because of blogger. If you happened to read Dan's blog, he faced a problem at home whereby the blogger post editor will have icons lying about everywhere and you can't compose/view a post properly. For my case I can't configure the settings as well...however as I came to school and check...hmmm...it looked fine...maybe I should try logging in from an SP1 machine in school and see what happens...

Woke up, check stuff online, blogged, go to PS, saw Ivan and Val and got introduced a fren by the name of Rue, den go back Ghim Moh area to makan/drink/chat, go home play SG/watch Vampire...yeah that's my sunday. Well I woke up at 4+pm and slpt at 9amon Sunday, so what do you expect? :P

And yeah, Berlinda kept calling up my phone. And disturbed my sleep.

Ivan was quite funny really. Starting to get used to his "lameness".

.LuKe.

No comments: