Friday, October 14, 2005

Fry Fry Friday

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral Smile mood

[CuRRent Song:] Alfresca - Sunshine After The Rain

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Today is Friday...but dunno why, it seems I'm not anticipating this Saturday to come...

I have 2 birthdays to attend, one being David's 21st birthday which the gift has already been settled by Weiteck the Great, and another belongs to Linda...the former is a BBQ at a certain condo which I dunno wat time it will end, while the latter meetup time is 8pm which I think due to David's BBQ, I will not be able to make it.

But she wants me to be there regardless of the time.

Haiz...how how how? Sianz.

Now den I know...O2 not only coming up with XDA Atom but also Atom Exec and Mini Pro...Exec and Pro both has QWERTY keyboards in-built as well as wireless too...not bad, but the latter is only @ 195Mhz..although not everything is on CPU spd but at first glance, it really makes pple think.

Atom wins by multimedia capability and its 2.0mp cam + flash. Move away, Nokia 7270! Atom's on the way!!! By proper planning...I can even sell 7270 and my iPod Mini...if Atom's running on SD card that is. As of date critics do not know if Atom's running on SD (2GB max) or MiniSD (512mb max) so if they run by latter, I will be keeping my Mini. Hahhaa...so much "mini" terms running about...

I'm looking forward to Atom being my next gadget - probably my only motivation now. LOL.

Later at nite going Chinatown wif Sunshine...yeah dat's abt it.

Saturday is coming soon...

.LuKe.

No comments: