Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A Gastric Tuesday Morning

[CuRRent MooD:] Sianz 1/2

[CuRRent Song:] Reset - Blue

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Wanton Mee + Sugar Cane Drink

Having gastric pangs now...hope it will go off soon...

Yesterday was bad...after I blogged I tio struck by stomach upset that caused me to be in toilet for one hour, breaking cold sweat and difficulty in breathing. Initially I thought I was ok but soon realised I wasn't, so no choice but called up office for help. Had pple bringing me water, pill, Ribena...thanks pple...really appreciated it...

Went to doctor...tio meh by her...cos she said I shouldn't anyhow take medicine...cos she dunno if the pill they gave me is meant for constipation or diarrhoea, so she cannot anyhow prescribe medicine for me...end up she gave me pills for abdominal pain (sound like menstrual-related pain, lol) and also charcoal pills...interesting pills. It's black in colour, and tasted like carbon (I know pple asked me how carbon taste like...if you have the time and feeling adventurous, try biting pencil lead)...went home and ended in toilet too, took the pills and was a little better. Practically slpt the whole day off. Woke up for water, slp. Woke up for dinner, slp. Woke up for bath, den use comp, den slp. Den wake up dis morning for work.

Now feeling a bit tired and also the stupid gastric feeling...but just that little bit better...I guess the pain came cos I did not take breakfast...normally I do take milo but cos of this upset I was told not to take dairy products (milo has milk) so I dare not take the risk though it's already a day gone. I have to be so selective with food now - no spicy, no duck, no chicken...no whatever that seemed to be not freshly cooked as what the doctor said...although she said "today" yesterday, I think it's better to extend the deadline for another day just in case.

Kiasi? I prefer to be.

I believe I will still have leftovers for charcoal pills. If you want one or to see one, just tell me. Haha.

Waiting for the NB to finish patching...lol...

.LuKe.

No comments: