Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Baton From Dan The Man

[ CuRRent MooD: ] Irritated – what happened to blogger?

[ CuRRent Song: ] SG Background Music

[Last Food/Beverage: ] Cabbage soup + Pork bits + Mushrooms

Under the request of Mr Dan the Man, I need to pass the five thingie baton to 5 pple. But before I do…let me just feel up the wateva things (some are so stupid)…

Five colours and the first sexy/sex-related item that comes to mind

Actually I’m hardly surprised I’m being affected by Dan’s thought, but really, the first thing that came to my mind is a dildo, I don’t know why. In relevance, whatever colours you relate to dildos will not make a difference isn’t it? Hey, I noticed the loophole – it only said 5 colours but it didn’t tell me to relate to the item. So here it goes…

Item = Dildo

Colours = Red, Purple, Yellow, Pink, Blue

Five celebrities of the same sex that you COULD have a crush on

This is so f**king impossible, Dan could list it but I couldn’t, since I’ve never, and not ever going to think about this! OMG! I can only agree with Dan’s view of Richard Gere and Will Smith. Seriously, no way will I think about this…

Five things you plan to do before this week ends

Now this is so much more logical. Lemme think, I spoke about my weekend plans right? Dbl O was out since I did not go with Isabelle so here goes…

  1. Meeting up with Desy and getting her gift

  2. Finding out whether Berlinda’s phone can be repaired

  3. Checking selling prices for Desy’s phones

  4. Going Music Underground with Desy, maybe asking Linda, Meiyun, Peishan along, and with Daniel himself there too! Gonna be a cool night out.

  5. More SG? NO. I think something like meeting up with friends that I might not have met before, or meeting Sunshine, or just catch up on sleep.

Five singers/artistes/Djs whose song can make you dance/groove

Another easy one.

  1. Slinkee Minx – Summer Rain

  2. Elizabeth – Crazy Red

  3. Cascada

  4. Spring Break

  5. Master Blaster

Five people you wish to pass this heel/baton to

Simply lame if I pass it back to Daniel, so let me think a little of whoever reads my blog…

  1. Christina – you’re toast.

  2. Sunshine – try it gurl =)

  3. Jeremin – if you happen to be reading my blog, here goes

  4. Sylvia – I know you won’t do it, but if you do, that’s nice =)

  5. Zhuzhu – of cos, if you are even bothered and reading my blog

Ok done. =)

Oh yeah, blogger screwed up on me and I had to use their Blogger for Word to blog.

.LuKe.

No comments: