Saturday, October 29, 2005

Out of the norm on a Saturday Morning

[CuRRent MooD:] Little emotional

[CuRRent Song:] Kylie Minogue - On A Night Like This

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Rice (brown + white) + black bean soup

It's unusual of me to be blogging on a saturday - in normal circumstances I will be blogging about the weekend on Monday but cos I need to get a small issue off my chest...and with Sunshine asleep...oh well...

Just now I opened my Hotmail and spotted a Friendster notice - someone has updated her Friendster Blog. She's Jiaru. Who's Jiaru?

Jiaru is the sister of my childhood sweetheart, Jiawen (also known as Annette).

I looked at the picture...a small girl. Can't be Jiaru, I thought. I clicked the link and logged into Friendster. Looked into her profile and saw a picture I might not wish to see...

Jiawen's solemnization pictures. A sight of my childhood sweetheart...married.

Yes, few months ago I knew that. It's hard to think about it, and when I see it...I felt weird. Kinda sour. Certainly not jealousy. It's a sense of helplessness.

The past is the past and I do not wish to dwell on it...but I'm human and full of emotions, hard for me not to think back and ponder about it. I did not know why things had to turn in that direction that time...I know, all my bad memories will start flowing back into my brain this very moment I start talking about this...I will have to stop it. I'll play SG or whatever game on my hands.

Back to present, just now went to Bugis to meet up with LSX pple. Carol looks younger compared to the pictures, and one thing you can certainly tell she's young.

Her expressions. I can't describe it but if you know me personally, I can show it to you. It was hilarious. It was half a crap session as we ended a lot of situations being OOT but we still managed to get comments and drafts done.

I'm being assigned "Game Master" position. I hope I am up to the task.

Still smiling and grinning about Carol's extremeness expressions. Very funny!

.LuKe.

No comments: