Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday Morning...a week gone like this.

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral, although I can be on either side

[CuRRent Song:] Eighth Wonder - Cross My Heart

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

My mood is strictly strange at times...though I start to realise why. I can see that things will start clearing up soon. I should know who I should appreciate on my side. Anyway...

Friday:

Actually can't remember much...oh, yeah I met up wif Ben to grab his CDs...he wanted to convert mp3s to CDA...so just help him a bit (well so long he doesn't bug me that much...)...though he's a queer friend but nevertheless one...and he did help me before, so I should jus help him out when needed too.

Saturday:

Morning went to attend Briefing and got my vouchers...hehe...:) wonder what to buy? When I got home I was pretty tired and msged Weiteck I'll not be meeting him for lunch and I went to sleep :P woke up in the evening and I went out to walk walk...lemme think...what went on...oh yeah, I met up wif Berlinda at Bugis...it wasn't a pleasant session cos I sorta goofed it with a lot of stuff (as usual) and she just went back earlier (which was good for me since I can go in MU before 10 to get free entry).

Note of CURRENT moment: Someone just made my mood less than neutral with his shallowness of an assumption of situations. I don't think I deserve that.

Back. Went in MU ard 935pm and saw Meiyun n co. Found out it was Tommy's birthday and there were tons of pple given the early time...so we celebrated his birthday, booze mode on and party it out (I only drank a cup -.- and Soda + Chivas = SUCKS). Saw the scary side of Meiyun again...even though my bro and I did have some say to the matter, and reasoned out with our own views pertaining to it. Oh well that's her. Danced wif Tommy's frens as well although not much since by Techno the alcohol's off and the mood is gone (fatigue + other reasons maybe) - actually the alcohol did not even kick in -.- lol...

Bro and Linda came in after 1130pm (I think) and some issues here and there, my bro and I left the place as RnB came in (130am) and so zun zun after we came out, Police raided the place in search of illegal stuff (if any). I had some other friends in (Edwin, Maurice etc.) and they were a little pissed off...oh well, relax dudes =)

Went to eat and drink beverage a lil before we left home.

Sunday:

Slept till 1+...when I realised I needed to meet Miko -.- so I woke up, checked offline msgs and yeah she confirmed it. Went down Woodlands and reached 245pm...waited 3 hours but no one. Went online wif GPRS and realised she's home and she said she waited 2 hours too. Oh well "got round no shit" so that's how it is. The only consolation of the day was I found Princess Maker 4 @ Popular and I bought it. Home wif it, met up wif Sunshine and Benjamin...also saw Crystal, Jasmine, Vanessa and Amy at Mac and chatted a short while.

Home to do Desy's stuff, set up my system for Princess Maker 4. Realised one thing - mainboard is starting to give problems, and I just found that my ECS mainboard has been in my system for 1 1/2 years - wow! Not bad. LOL.

Today:

Someone online sorta irritated me with his strange accusations. Never mind, I never thought he might think of me as someone who tried to terrorize him or something...well, never did, never will. I'm not that eng as you think I am. To think I treat him 1 x friend...he like dat. Oh well...so far for not being appreciated again...

Today is only 9 hours past, so let's get it over and done with. :)

[ Update ]

Targetted phone: O2 XDA Atom

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

[ Update - 1458 hours]

Whoa. I really can't believe I'm like offending pple everywhere...well I've just offended 2 without wondering why. I do realise when someone does not know you very well, they can hurl all sorts of accusations at you. Someone just commented I'm impatient and pushy.

Me pushy? Impatient? Well I admit I have limits, and in certain issues I may be impatient. But call me pushy? Some pple even wish I AM! I can't even make proper decisions, let alone pushy! Wow suddenly I felt that "pushy" is a compliment!

My patience goes beyond how much that "someone" knows about me.

Earlier morning's case already put me less than neutral, now my mood is really starting on a low. Better not let the trip later to Sim Lim be a bad one. *deep breath*

I'm being patient enough to have stopped the argument from aggravating further. Imagine if I continued...wow, World War III commences...I think very few pple really quarrelled with me....one of them had to be Shan...

Shit. Memories coming back.

/erase
/erase
/erase
/delete
/delete
/delete

- Error 05: Access Denied.
- Error 05: Access Denied.
- Error 05: Access Denied.
- Error 05: Access Denied.
- Error 05: Access Denied.
- Error 05: Access Denied.

.LuKe.

No comments: