Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday. Thursday? Thursday! Thursday.

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] Bananarama - Move In My Direction

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Some things that I should stop:

1) To know more people
2) Think too much
3) Going to blogs of people that will only affect me negatively
4) Thinking that I can't be financially well-off
5) Assume I can never be what my chinese name speaks of
6) On low mood
7) Lending people money

Things I should start:

1) Knowing how to appreciate pple more
2) Putting a stop to unnecessary expenditure (food is another matter)
3) Planning finances properly to clear debts
4) Praying hard that all money that went out to people's pockets will come back to me
5) Not care too much about other people; focused on who I should bother
6) Work harder to earn more money
7) Seriously wonder if I need anyone to motivate my life

Recent days have me to wonder that I should really settle myself down. Can I?

I don't even know precisely what I want with my life. This is serious stuff that I should really sit down and wonder, and to make an absolute conclusion.

Who can seriously support me as a motivational factor?

I'm not just looking for a girlfriend - I'm looking for a girlfriend willing to brace me through my hard times and motivate me whenever possible.

Not easy. At all. Takers anyone? LOL.

.LuKe.

No comments: