Wednesday, November 02, 2005

This is a Wednesday (eve of PH again!)

[CuRRent MooD:] Lil tired, average

[CuRRent Song:] Reset - Calling You (Album Version)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

I might be visiting the dentist today...cos I'm starting to feel a toothache...damnit. Gonna have an hour of torture again :p

Oh...so I didn't update too much eh...Monday...well I was doing odd stuff in school...after that met up wif Sunshine and went to town to buy CDs and makan dinner...hehe bought 2 CDS - Best Techno Hits and Dance Attack! No.1 Euro Chart Hits..the songs are not bad though :)

Tuesday...slp till 4pm...den woke up by Sunshine cos going out wif her...den went to Suntec to walk and makan...den went to Esplanade slack the night away den came back home...

Today? Dunno. Maybe dentist lor. Sian and waste money but no choice...besides, wanted to go for some time le...not checked by dentist for some time le..den got one stupid hole in one of my molars..I think comfirm will be painful session...besides everytime need to use that stupid drill thingie to drill into the plaque...lol

KKz...anything will update again...

.LuKe.

No comments: