Friday, October 28, 2005

It's Friday! =)

[CuRRent MooD:] Average alertness

[CuRRent Song:] Kylie Minogue - Red Blooded Woman

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Patching again. Haha...anyway the alarm sounded in the morning and the first sms of the morning is a msg from last night (I suppose, but it's this morning I think) and then I continued replying lor...den Sunshine called to morning call me...:) nice of her to have done so...:)

Yeah...later got makan at 11am...dun need spend money on lunch le...so happy!! :)

Anyway...when I woke up I saw mum doing stuff. Asked her why she woke up so early she said just to do a bit of moving about b4 she gets back to bed again. Hmmm...ok. Just did my usual stuff and came to school.

What's it yesterday? On way going home, Sunshine told me she'll be going her aunt's place..ok, so I went back home to SG...den she said she will go walk walk wif her aunt...so I took my diary and went to Mac and makan, and wrote. I know it's weird to have both a blog and diary, but they served different purposes. Anyway...Berlinda called a few times and the last time resulted me spending time in Mac thus not making it home before the downpour - stuck in Mac!!! Then bo bian, just went through my entries in the diary...just when I was leaving I bumped onto Bingwen (my same block neighbour) and we went home together with his umbrella sheltering me from the weather.

Logged on LSX, did some maintenance to the system...used the comp for a while (included all the makan and wateva) and Jaslyn called to chat. Gave my system up for my bro to use and we chatted till 3am where my phone almost went out of battery...if not, I think she will continue talking...she ji tao really noe a lot of crap to tok...lol...

I'll be meeting up LSX pple in the evening...here's the list...

1) Blizzard (Roy)
2) Darkwolf (Tommy)
3) Cinimod (Dominic)
4) DJ Zach (dunno his real name)
5) Cyric (Rank)
6) Garnet (Winnie)
7) Colourlee (Carol)

...for the End of Year Event Programmes Meeting. I hope we will actually be getting the agenda done rather than random yakking and chatting. I know it shouldn't be a very serious meetup but something needs to be done. I think I better bring some writing materials just in case.

Ok till next update...

[ Update - 1032 Hours ]

Got time go listen to this: http://podcast.mrbrown.com/tmbs-051010.mp3
Quite funny...about customizing car...

.LuKe.

No comments: