Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A Wednesday

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, irritated a little

[CuRRent Song:] Fantasy Project - Gimme Love (Extended Mix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Starhub really irks me at times. For some unknown reason I've tried logging into their account manager but failed. I've took down the password, changed it before and took that down, and they still won't allow entry and lock me out. It's really freaking dumb.

Yesterday I was on SG mood, well kinda, so I played SG. I think there wasn't anything much since I've featured whatever shit that had happened last morning and noon. Went to fetch Sunshine home at night, and tried to slp early...ended up woken up by Berlinda's call and found that I couldn't sleep much anymore. Tossed and turned and the next moment I checked my phone, it's 4:30am. Ouch. Surprised I'm awake now.

Oh yeah, did a random wallpaper for a forumer. She did not request it, but I did it out of fun on my free time. Just my usual routine - seems weird that I do such pointless stuff.

Now doing SP2 patching again - I'll update if any.

[ Update - 1239 Hours ]

Somehow I still feel that Divinity is punishing me for whatever irresponsible and bad sins I've done. Sigh.

.LuKe.

No comments: