Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's Thursday!

[CuRRent MooD:] A lil tired

[CuRRent Song:] Mysterio - Show Me The Light

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Green Tea

Tried to update blog this morning but with no success as blogspot/blogger seemed to be down a moment.

Suddenly I was wondering about how they give name of artistes in techno pieces - this thought came from the day I got the Lunaspace version of Show Me The Light. It was tweaked to sound faster (increased tempo), so I utilised Goldwave to slow it down.

Ta dah! It sounds the same as the Mysterio version. Exactly. So do they actually change artiste name due to a different remix/mixer? Or does Mysterio has two names? They could just put "Mysterio - Show Me The Light (Lunaspace Mix)" or something - something which my mixer friends and I do.

Maybe it's the same case with the Eurobeat artistes - many names, same pple.

Just a short moment "that" female came into my mind and I wondered why the ignorance situation happened. Just really felt I do not deserve to be ignored. She would rather return tag to an anonymous person instead of me. She ignored my Friendster msg. She ignored my smses. Chris (was it her?) said she could have missed my smses and maybe Friendster msgs, but she certainly wouldn't miss the tags cos it's still on the same page, and since she made a new tagboard with a new blogskin, she only has 2 tagging visitors so far - me and that anonymous person. If that's not ignoring me, I don't know what is...but I don't wish to confront anything in her blog...no use anyway. It's her decision to ignore me, I just know I've done nothing to offend her.

Dumb.

Ytd went town to meet Desy...and stuff and stuff...well I guess I'm not saying much of it...just some dumb stuff...yeah and back home. No SG apart from uranium-taking last night because I played Winning Eleven 8 and C&C Zero Hour...the latter was slow...damn...time to change my system...

...but no money.

Damn. The thought keep going backwards. No no no...forward!!!

LOL.

I have more personal problems than I thought. It's just me.

.LuKe.

No comments: