Monday, October 24, 2005

Tired Monday

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired (see my title?)

[CuRRent Song:] Bananarama - Move In My Direction

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Tired. Yawnz. Slept at 4am as I was chatting wif Eleen...lol she sudden low mood so she called me lor..den since long time no chat den just chat and crap wif her...den until 4am..power anot..haha..woke up just now so tired felt like slping more...but sunshine msged me to wake up le...so cannot slack on bed liao...hahha...

So back to my summaries...

Friday:

Haha I can't remember what I did...I think I went PS...played Puzzle Fighter...went back home...hahaha...something like that...I only remembered I played SG till 6am I think...den I slp till 10+am...den...

Saturday:

...went market wif mom. Memory blocked -.- can't remember what I did...I think I slept till ard 6+ or 7+ or 5+ den played SG...lol...den went PS, den went MU. Sent Linda back home, reached home morning ard 7am.

Sunday:

Bathed, played SG and "Reincarnation", then went to find Sunshine...den back home, played again till 6+pm, slp till 10+pm, went to Mac makan...come back, play again.

LOL. Stupid weekend eh? Hahaha...

Now chatting wif Michelle abt Salsa VS Jazz Dance...lol

.LuKe.

No comments: