Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] Lolita - Wanna Be Your Emotion

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Pokka Green Tea

Current song is Siria - I Will Believe It (Cascada remix). Hehe.

Actually nothing much to blog...yesterday was rather busy with QSE prep and cloning of lab...damn I did that image like thrice -.- made me so fedup, after that cannot Ghost Walker to change computer name...ended up I have to do so for every PC...damn...so leh chey...

Went home at ard 6:20pm, reached home helped mum with chores. Then meet up wif Sunshine to pass her stuff, den went home take bath play SG. Initially I felt tired and thought "a game of SG to get ura" ended up me ending the game at abt 4am. LOL...but it was fun I guess, I'm finally maxed stats ready to kick @ss...I have like 8 gold H-weaps imps @ TL120...woo...nice...hehe...

Nothing much really. Today is Tuesday only. Haha...oh yeah, Meiyun called me at night and chatted wif me for a while wif regards to what happened to her on last saturday. So lame. LOL.

Will update if anything.

.LuKe.

No comments: