Friday, October 21, 2005

A planned rest on this Friday

[CuRRent MooD:] A bit tired, glad

[CuRRent Song:] Anjay - If You Dance

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Beehoon + Curry Puff

Today school provide breakfast cos got staff meeting :P hahaha...so nice...lol free breakfast! Not just milo milo all the way!

Keke...oh yeah been rare to see "glad" mood eh? That's cos 2 persons justified my reasoning in the forum! That's 2 for 2! At least my cause has been defended, thanks to both of them...really glad someone came out to speak for me. I dun wish to continue the OOT posts so I just decided to back out...when they appeared to clear my way. I'm really happy - or should I call it sweet revenge? Well nothing much to avenge about also...just hurt ego, maybe?

Nothing much about yesterday...install SP2 in school, reach home and went out again to Chinatown to get my dad's phone done. The guy said water went into the phone and I was reasoning out with him saying that there is no way that could happen, and that it's certainly not my problem since the problem started right after I tried the phone at home. The end he sent it for a 2-week repair. Duh.

After that took 851 down to Bugis and met up with Linda and her Malaysian fren (and my bro), after that had dinner at an eating place behind one of the bus stop at Bugis, then walked to PS and played DDR in Zone-X, then walked down from PS to Cineleisure to have my Chocobits. Then walked down to Orchard and took bus back home.

Home, watched Anime, bath, makan, watch TV den play SG. Den sleep.

It's SG again tonight I guess. No money to walk walk and play play le :P

So what's the plans for the weekend? I think for morrow I'll be either...hmmm...I dunno? Heard that my neighbours wanted to go Marina South to fly kite, and Linda was trying to find places to waste time away. At night my bro said he might go MU cos his frens will be there - contemplating whether I should be there, but with Linda constantly saying that she will appreciate it if I'm there (guess she's being too comfortable with my presence), I really feel funny going there. I dun wish to associate that place with anybody, but right now this is the issue. I dun like such situations, really. Irks me.

[ Update - 0936 Hours ]

Stupid sia...a processor had burnt pins in one of the comp and they said it's not covered under warranty -.- as if I will go and burn the pins like dat...stupid sia...I dun think my HODIT will accept the quotation since the warranty will end in less than half a year's time...oh well, they wanna waste time, ink and paper - that's their business. Really stupid leh.

.LuKe.

No comments: