Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The 200th Post

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] Gunther & The Sunshine Girls feat. Samantha- Touch Me

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Yesterday I spoke of the fact about appreciation. A day won't change my views but it will go a long way - I'm still bothered by much of what happened within such a short time. I'm still glad of those who appreciated me though...thank you very much.

Went to cut my hair...no difference. LOL. Met up wif Sunshine den went home and rested a while and took over the comp and played Princess Maker 4, the new game I bought on Sunday. I've got a 'normal' ending of my daughter marrying some normal knight - well time to raise another daughter. Do you know what English-translated name I gave to her?

爱美玲. Read it and it will sound catchy. Even the birthday goes exactly to that person's - I like to relate actual people to a game at times so I can be pretty serious about it. I should be trying 依玲 or something like that soon - need to get the correct name. Haha.

It's about 4am the time I completed the game. LOL.

Gonna continue my rollouts today, doing some checking and stuff. Oh yeah, reminded me to check escalation status. Will update on this post if any.

200th post! Yeah.

[ Update - 1128 Hours ]

To commemorate my 200th post, I've done up version 5.0! Hope you guys like it!

.LuKe.

No comments: