Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday! Hehe.

[CuRRent MooD:] So-so, fine

[CuRRent Song:] Slinkee Minx - Summer Rain (Alex K Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] None

Hehe...I'm late. Anyway just got wind the Summer Rain version from Slinkee Minx belongs to a remix from Alex K, just another mixer? LOL...

Don't think there's a lot to write about...hhaahha...so plans?

Today:
Meeting Max to exchange CDs
Maybe meeting Isabelle to go Dbl O
Maybe SG

Saturday:
Accompany mum go market
Maybe meeting fren
Meeting Desy to shop and stuff
Maybe go MU wif Desy n her bf (provided I dun go Dbl O)
Maybe SG

Sunday:
Sleep
SG
What else?

Wanna go makan breakfast turn out bumped onto recess...sianz...school also got much things to do.

Yeah, ytd Sharon asked if wanna go Genting at mid-mth..den need pay $250 I think too chor le...so I rejected the offer lor..bo bian not I dun wan to relax but den no money to relax...haha...

Oh yeah, ytd night went to meet up wif Desy cos she wanna chat wif me over some issues...ended up also didn't cover much of it...jus chatted and stuff lah...suddenly I realised we've gotten closer than usual...I wonder if that's good or bad...(on my pocket)...lol...hahhaa...

Still thinking whether to go Dbl O...it's a chance to go kua kua...haha...

.LuKe.

No comments: