Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday - make up p.holiday

[CuRRent MooD:] Sianz...although playing game later -.-

[CuRRent Song:] Deep Spirit - Lonely

Nothing much, here to tok a bit.

Friday went out wif Sharon n co, den got to know 2 new frens from Hikki's side, Thomas and Angeline. When we reached Cineleisure Rocky Master, Sharon and Andy has already left, leaving the rest of us. By the time it was 15 mins before midnight (est.), Hikki and Desmond left too, leaving the 3 of us. Being the usual 'social' creature, I chatted wif them till 2am++ before I went home.

Saturday evening went out wif Sunshine to Esplanade rooftop and appreciate live band. =) nice evening.

Sunday...went to meet Benjamin to return him money owed. Then went up arcade, got an interesting situation - met 3 grps of frens frm my 'wide' circle...first was Sharon n co, then Shujun from my CSSC days, then Sylvia. The interesting part is, I met all of them within 5 mins! LOLx. Nothing much, it's really much like myself being myself. Heard some stuff from Sharon, den chatted a short while wif SJ, den saw Sylvia wif her bf and of cos Patrick and Limin. I can say that Sylvia looks nice wif a smile so let it stay there gurl!

Of cos, of all the meetings came some non-important and irritating self-reflection, but that is all-so-nature to me, so I'll recover in time wif no doubt, and not be bothered too much of it. What's meant to be, will be.

Enjoy the last day of rest! ;)

.LuKe.

No comments: