Monday, May 16, 2005

This is so f**king pissed off!!!

[CuRRent MooD:] VERY VERY PISSED

[CuRRent Song:] Christine - Till The End Of Time

Guys, ignore the earlier link on the LSX outing. I've remove like 1/3 of the pics, there ain't a lot from the original left.

And that is what I'm pissed about.

Come on, I made effort to take pics of the chalet, and this is the kind of response I get. I'm very sure though Dom was in caps, he wasn't realli serious about so adamantly removing his pic, and I was only wanting to wait for his PM so I can decide whether to remove the pics.

Guess what, someone else screwed me and indirectly accused me in a way I can't repute it's sarcasm. I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE IT. "Luke, you really spoilt my reputation. Every pic of mine...taken a nice way...blablabla" damnit, you wan me remove jus tell me. Dun need say until I take pics of the chalet is like all I take it sneakingly. F it, I didn't take yur "zao geng" you shld be happy liao la!

Everyone knows I take my N7270 ard and take. Just because I'm afraid "to spoil reputation", there are some pics I chose not to post, and now you still tell me I spoiling reputation. Ok lor, very fine, you still wanna be your saint, den banish me this devil, fine, let me be devil. I don't mind disappearing from LSX again like I did last time.

Fuck. I really cannot take stress now. When I think too much my head starts to ache and spin. WTF is happening to me?

I guess anyone who read the above and not from LSX wun even understand a single thing of what I said. How am I to explain...

OK.

U guys knew I went chalet, so naturally with my "new" N7270 I took some pics. Previous chalets I do try to take pics but my 2.0mp lousy camera is bulky and kinda not doing much the job so in order to make up for pics, I am using my phone. I am a lover of pics, and those who've chatted wif me will knoe.

Naturally being a forum outing, there must be pics so I took some. I dun think I've not made myself obvious cos I walk ard everywhere wif my phone, some posing, some not. But they know. Certainly. No one will be standing on the bed looking at everyone playing games, apart from me who's taking a pic.

Providing pics for an outing is a good thing cos it provides memories for the outing. So I took. Naturally some pics and nice and some not. I tried my best to create, remove, edit, and quote them. Some are a little not to public eye cos of probable gossip, so I did not post them, stating as "private collection" - which is God please, a joke. You can take a look and nothing's wrong wif them.

Now I have one of the forumers telling me I spoil her reputation cos of the pics I took, and posted on net. Oh please, LSX did not do this only once, of course I can give benefit of doubt that she's new and does not know, and she deserves her own view. She can jus kindly tell me to remove, and not jus sarcastically give probable "arty fire" at me. I did all this for free, ripped the pics out, posted on forum, gave quotes, and this is what I get. I dun even remember getting screwed from the previous post of pics I had.

Jus hers is enough. Still got someone say "You should remove the pics" - OMG, how am I to knoe what to remove??? Nvm, based on whatever shit theory I jus removed. So that leaves only 2/3 pics I guess. I dun blame that someone say that, cos he was jus being considerate. I hope there will be a kind soul defending for me...cos if no one does, it's really doing injustice to me.

Bloody pissed, very disappointed - and having a bloody headache and giddiness.

.LuKe.

No comments: