Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Past Monday blues, but still blue

[CuRRent MooD:] Blue

[CuRRent Song:] Fantasy Project - Take Me Away (Extended Mix)

As I took a step backwards and take a look at my life, I really wonder what I am doing. I felt I've screwed up my life much more in this 4 years compared to the other 20 years before.

There are matters which I know what I am doing, sometimes I realise it's not being very right, and fortunate that I always got away with it. My kindness and goodness did help, but that does not give an excuse to be what I am now, constantly doing stuff that is questionable in nature but yet acceptable by some people ard me jus because they felt comfortable wif me.

That brings us to another theory - we often fall prey to our own standards simply because we are comfortable wif the other party. Maybe lots of people wun understand what I am trying to say, but think hard a little and it's logical. Think of those situations you are willing to forgive people for the wrong things they did, when in normal circumstance if it happens to some other person you'll probably be cursing and swearing abt it. Think about those moments you are able to accept a good friend's second hand smoke, when you will silently curse the person next to you who is smoking and passing the smoke to you.

There are many situations which are similar, even worse, but we fall prey to all these standards because of our own human nature and acceptance. This can be good or bad, depending on all the different situations and whether it really is damaging to your own inference.

Life's a lot about being accepting and accomodating. The give and take situations.

Sometimes such acceptance brings harm to the other party...but when we are so in the comfort zone, just how much are we able to think for the other party? And such harm might be dictated by social standards, so how do we define what's the right action?

There's no right or wrong in many cases, just the comfort and the appropriateness.

.LuKe.

No comments: