Monday, May 09, 2005

What a Mother's Day...

[CuRRent MooD:] Pissed, disappointed, not in the least happy

[CuRRent Song:] Virginelle - Crazy For You

I dunno what to say now. I slpt till 6 in the evening today not because I'm tired, but I thought of so much things that I preferred not to get up and continue resting.

When you are good, pple actually climb over you. I got scolded by my dad cos of insufficient funds planned for Mother's Day (although it's a misunderstanding he scolded me). Why I said that...

I have pple owe me money...

1 claimed can return me x amt of money...end of it returned less than half of x, den when I said I need the money, go ask me how much I need...already agreed x den say can pass some to me onli...ok nvm...but den even give me attitude...I pissed off lor...I help so much, concerned also...den x amt also not I say one, den give me attitude? How much measures have I gone to get money to lend that person? Haiz.

Another leh, say can return me some money. Till now the money haven't come, God knows when. Then he lagi worse, borrowed my fren's phone den disappear, come back become another one. U know hor, when I explained to my fren...she was so bloody pissed off...I felt so bad lor I made her phone like dat...dat's y, gd pple lend me stuff also tio implicated.

The HandPhone money also not back yet...left $105 also so hard to come back...irritating lor...

As what my dad said...we lend money the person wanna borrow say so nice nice or pitiful, we wan to ask back money we asked the person till as though is we owe them one...den whether get money back also is another issue...but for my case lagi worse...I wan say the person, they say I lecturing them, or say until so sympathatic...note I referring to few pple at a time, not targetting particular person...and those who happen to read it and owe me money...no offense, but it's the truth. Only those who really knows me, knows how hard up I am...but I still do my best to help out. I wanna ask back money is when I'm really hard up, and you see what happened today? I can't even treat my mom a proper meal! I still got bills and stuff to settle, den still pple dun wanna return me money. How I settle my life?

That's why cannot be good to people...else either take you for granted, or esp money things...very hard to return. I still owe pple money, and amt is cos someone owe me money and not returned! BUt still I so easy kana taken for granted or bullied or persuaded...haiz...I dun wanna be like dis...

Looks like I can never be rich...cos that's the way I am...

Anyway...thanks for those who cared for me and wanted to help...I dun wan drag more pple into my matters wif other pple...so while I still can, I wun accept your help one...thanks...

.LuKe.

No comments: