Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Bored

[CuRRent MooD:] See title

[CuRRent Song:] Leslie Parish - Save Me

Hmmm. I am bored. Haha.

How??? I'm bored!!!

If only I can get my creativity to work..then will not be so bored le..

Creativity is one thing..must need commitment..haha...

I'm sure you guys have the foggiest of ideas of what I'm saying :P it's ok =) haha

Anyway...a link for you pple...

http://retardpatrol.blogspot.com

Not for the faint hearted or even Bengs/Lians/Friendster-Lovers/etc. cos they really make big comments of those young gurls in Friendster...

And Sly-lovers, do not enter. They are dorminant Sly-Haters.

If you're in for laughs, do not mind mindless comments, jus go ahead and enter. It's rather lame really.

Anyway, I'm talking about writing stories. Yea.

Back when I have something to say/rant.

.LuKe.

No comments: