Friday, May 06, 2005

A week passes like the wind

[CuRRent MooD:] A bit tired, a bit in thought

[CuRRent Song:] Alizee - L'Alize

Once again, today is another Friday and schedule would've stated I'm out wif Hikki n co, but nope not today I tink cos Desmond is unable to be out and thus tentatively the trip is suspended/cancelled. I do not know if they still meeting, so be it. Jus now I went to Hik's thread and read abt Sharon and Andy...it's a very short part, but it realli made me think what Sharon is doing. Well no details are to be divulged on my side though.

The occasional trance does me good, so far not really regretted buying Ultra Ultimate Trance.

I guess I have to handle the printers later, moving the new one to the staff room and that old one to the Learning Centre and setting both of them up. Oh yea, where to move the old one from Learning Centre to? I guess I'll jus leave it on the floor for now. Haha. I'll see if I can plan 4.0 - I've not decided on a backdrop like what I did for 1.0 and 2.0, or jus try another plain idea that I conjured up on brainstorm the past 2 days. You guys must've wondered what in the world I have so much time for - well I guess I do have the time. Throw me a NB and I'll start programming - trust me on that.

Suddenly I had a short idea on my 4.0. Stay tuned.

It's exam day for my school, so far it's pretty quiet but it will be noisy once the exams are over I guess as per usual. I tink unless anyone asks me out, else at nite I'll probably be at home playing SG or out by myself. I might choose the former to save costs somehow. Any takers today?

Morrow I should be helping Berlinda wif her comp again. Hmmm gonna travel all the way to Bedok again -.-

.LuKe.

No comments: