Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th - Headache

[CuRRent MooD:] Not well

[CuRRent Song:] Christine - Till The End of Time

I'm still feeling sick. It's a Friday, and I'm having chalet outing! Doc says I'm down wif premature flu (meaning it can be blown out anytime) and asks me to be careful -.- oh man what a time to have it...

Quite undecided if I should go. Maybe I'll jus observe myself b4 I decide.

Splitting headache on Wed nite, Thur noon went to c doc wif Sunshine, den now I still have the giddy feeling. Darn what's wrong wif me???

I've been resting and resting...Wed nite slpt at 2230 - 0838, ytd I had a noon nap frm ard 1300 - 1815...and I was unable to slp at nite -.- then jus now woke up at 0810...now still feeling not good. Mrs Tan asked me to go see the doc if I'm still not feeling well. I guess maybe I should still go claim a day MC...but it's so bo hua, 2 days for 1 rest day (cos both half days)...but maybe I really need the rest...but judging by this stuff...my mum wun allow me to go chalet...I mean, if I can take MC to rest at home, den why should there be a reason for me to go chalet? Stupid rite??

I believe this illness is not onli physical - might be mental too. I've been thinking way too much these days the physical side is getting a bit overstressed - and it's not surprising given the amount of stupid stuff that is happening these days. I really can't believe I can treat pple well and they are just giving me much more hell to matters. F***ed up...

Maybe I should really go take MC. No point staying in school feeling half sick and not doing anything at all. To think I'm always so proud of myself not falling sick so easily...actually I'm not 100% sick now...but feeling sick...damnit. Sigh. So much for myself coming back school to do unfinished stuff - guess it's going to remain unfinished. -.- idiotic.

Hope everything goes ok...-.-

.LuKe.

No comments: